Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Should this be played with a freakin microscope???

stickBrix stickBrix

Not bad

The idea was good, the graphics well done, but why did you put all the "Epileptic" things? I do not have any Epileptic episodes or whatever, but I could not see the ball clearly...this was the only difficult part for me.

Simple Soccer Game Simple Soccer Game

"Boudary Fault"

Well I have 2 complains:
1) Make some walls. 2/3 hits make the ball go out of range and retry the start, so the whole match is pointless then.
2) the ball moves pretty fast, but acceptable. Too bad that the other players moves TOOOO SLOW, so the whole game is pretty random

cagedlion responds:

Thank you for your comments. It is painful to read text with spelling mistakes.
Soccer game as you appreciate does not have boundary walls.
I am thinking of introducing friction to the ball movement.
When the ball hits the player it stops, and the player shall kick it back.
I shall edit the game after making these changes.

Ring Avoider Ring Avoider

NICE :)

hehe, you really like that song, don't you :) Once again thank you 4 that :) everyone can see that you are making progress in your work. In each version of your games the grafics and gameplay are bocoming better and better. I really enyoyed playing this one :) KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK !

Askindorn responds:

Thanks...

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

THE END

This is one of the best games I've ever played on Newgrounds! very oldschool, challenging. I like that kind of games, because the difficulty mptivates me to beat the whole game. and I did it ! It took me a while, had to "feel" the control. Great game, BUT : What was that for an ending!!!??? I hate such things, when I cant do anything to escape from death...

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

Yeah!!!

Wow, this is a very good.....sorry AWESOME game:) The slow effects are amazing and the moves great. But why don't you made more moves and hits? You only can hit with the "s" botton and you don't know what a hit will come. But now it's a great game too:)

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Very good man, very good work. My favourite was "grandma" & "lamp". Great idea( i don't know, how you just get such a idea in your mind:) Keep doing your work.

Baddeeds responds:

grandma and lamp are also my favorites. thanks for the review mate i appreciate someone who likes sick, twisted animations