Short Flash about Bill M. Short Flash about Bill M.

What the hell ?

...first of all, why Bill ??? Why not Chuch Norris ?? I just do not get it... I do not understand this movie, PLEASE someone xplaine it to me :)

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Alright, I got the joke :)

To those, who don't get it.....you look in a mirror :)

The Matrix Downloaded The Matrix Downloaded

boooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiing.........

realy boooooooring, and not so funny...

Milkman Milkman

Hmmmm........

Something is wrong with you man.I mean, the flash wasn't so bad, but it was creppy and psycho. I've seen all of your flashes, and that is not the first psycho flash of yours. It's good that you want to share your feeling with other through flash making, but you should visit a doctor, sorry.

! super fight ! ! super fight !

VIVA POLAND!!!...but why such a weak movie:(

At last I saw a flash made by polish author, but it could be better. Odezwij sie koles jak masz jakis profil, to pogadamy o stronce i twoim flashu jak chcesz. Fajnie, ze w koncu natrafilem na polska robote :) Niezly filmik, fajne ruchy, ale czemu taki krótki i bez fabu³y:( Ale trzymaj tak dalej!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

I'm IMPRESSED

WOW, awesome, great, unbelieaveble, a MUST SEE, and my personal number 1, great series

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks pal!

FBF Deaths 2 FBF Deaths 2

Pretty good :)

Great sound, but the graphic is very average. The best are "stairs", there we can see an English humor:) I like it

Satoshiji responds:

Ha. For real. Thanks. :)

Christmas Countdown 16th Christmas Countdown 16th

SICK BASTARD !!!

It's christmas time and you made such a flash?! I see that you hate christmas, but you shouldn't show that everybody. Sick psycho!!!

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

Sorry, but I don't get it :(

The idea is good, but you made it in a wrong way. I love KILL BILL movie, but I don't love this flash,sorry.

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

That was awesome!!!!

I never thought that a flash could be sooooo long :) It was a great reconstruction of the movie and I'm a very BIG fan of Back to the Future trilogy. I can't wait for the sequel. Made it quick :)